Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Sad News

Last night at around 7:30 pm, the Loveland Stage Company caught on fire and is now expected to be a total loss. Jim was checking the news and came in to tell me at around 11pm. I spoke with my dad and mom and they had been to the scene earlier that evening. I could hear the sadness in my dad's voice and I myself wanted to cry thinking about all the wonderful memories from the Loveland Stage Company. Paul Derham made his theatrical debut in 2000 with a very memorable Frank Sinatra rendition. And who could forget the pirate and the cowboy in later productions? Our most cherished memory is that of Carter and his Pop appearing together (but not sharing stage time) last spring in the LSC production of The King and I. We will be forever grateful for all the wonderful performances and we look forward with hope that the community will pull together and decide to rebuild. Our love to all!




Before the fire....


October 20, 2008 - http://www.cincinnati.com/


1 comment:

tracey said...

I was so sad to hear about the fire. Paul must be devesated. We do enjoy going to see the plays. I do hope they will rebuild. What a tragedy.