Friday, May 23, 2008



More Updates To Come!



Springtime Fun!

Our apologies for so few posts over this past Spring. It has been so crazy at the Cook household to say the least. It began with my minor health concerns (more to follow) in February. Then in March, my mom fell and broke her ankle. She has had a very strong recovery but we had to spend some time adjusting our childcare. Then in April, I had another health episode. In the midst of all of it, Jim had been working a side job while I was working on the two graduate courses I am enrolled in this Spring. This May has started to calm down but we have remained busy with work, school, and play. We are looking forward to summer vacation that starts in just two short weeks. I promise to post more soon. Until then, enjoy some springtime pictures! Our love to all!





No comments: