Sunday, September 23, 2007


Preschool: Here I Come!

Carter started preschool this fall at Queen of Peace which is the church we attend. He is going two days a week for two and half hours each day. As the mommy and a teacher of young children, I knew all the different scenarios to expect. The first being the clingy child in which the teachers must pry the new student from the legs of his mother. The other reaction I expected was that he would rush in the room without the slightest hesitation. I am happy to report that on his first day, Carter acted as if he were right at home. He immediately began to participate in the all the activities his new preschool had to offer. He loves to talk about his day and is learning a lot in the short time he has been there. Mommy and Brady are enjoying the preschool time as well! Enjoy the video and our love to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Are you going to go to the Potty?"

"YEAH!!"

I love it. Had me rolling on the floor. Can't believe how much he's grown. He's a little man!!

Doug