Sunday, September 23, 2007


Meet Mr. Brady!

It is always so wonderful when you are able to capture those first social interactions! Brady is officially two months old. He is growing very quickly. His most recent weight check has him weighing in at 14 pounds which is almost double his birth weight! He eats every 3 hours and is taking 6 ounces. We are currently trying to get him on a schedule which is proving successful. He has cut out one of his middle of the night feedings which has made me very happy! As you can see, he is beginning to respond to social play and loves it when his brother talks to him. I only have two weeks left until I return to work but I am excited that the boys will be spending their days with Nana. Our love to all and I will keep you posted!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the addition of video to the blog!!!

One question, though, who is this new kid, and what did you do with Brady??

He's grown so flippin' much!!

Hope you're all doing well.

Love ya.
Doug

Unknown said...

So cute! And only 2 weeks until Missy's around adults again...

Bye, bye!

;)

-Steph