Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Still Pregnant!
After going to the doctor on July 2nd, Brady is growing healthy and strong. He is now weighing in at 6lbs 10oz and that was at 36 weeks! From the ultrasound, on the left you can see he has big feet like Carter. On the right, his fist is pressed up against his head. The doctor thinks I will go into labor on my own and we have opted out of induction, for now. On Monday, at the doctor, I found out I have dialated one centimeter. I am feeling very close and as you can tell, running out of room. I am starting to feel run down and sleeping is becoming more and more difficult. Brady's room is almost complete thanks to Daddy! We have decided to go with a sports theme. Carter is preparing to be a big brother by talking about him often. We are so anxious to meet the newest member of our family. We will keep you posted. Our love to all!


No comments: