Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Morning Humor and The King and I Preview

Carter absolutely loves venturing out into the snow so I just had to capture our ritual as he prepares for his trek out into Mt. Cook. Mr. Gerben gave Carter some classy new snow boots for Christmas which he prefers over his Thomas ones (thank goodness!) With his outfit complete, it brings Mommy and Brady a little down time to relax and as you may notice practice crawling around a little. Yikes, I am about to have two mobile children. No one warned me about that! Our love to all!

2 comments:

Doug (PureFreshmaker) said...

Wow, great post. I can't believe Brady is able to move around so much.

And Carter is very fluent!

Love the video, they're both quite the little performers.

Steph said...

"Where you goin'?"
"Backwards."
"No, where are you going?"
"Backwards!"

So funny. Gerben and I actually have very similar conversations...

Love and miss you!

-Steph