Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Visit With Grandmom
As many of you already know, Dad, Mom, Brady and I decided to make a visit to Tampa to see Grandmom. I felt it was important to have her meet Brady plus, I have to admit, I was missing her. We headed down last Friday and found her in very good spirits. She could not get over how big Brady was and he was on his best (and most flirtatious) behavior. Needless to say, we had trouble walking through the hallways without being stopped! I was alarmed at how hard it is for her to get around even though Dad gives me updates pretty regularly. It also made me sad to see her struggling to remember short-term items and then go on and on about memories that occurred over forty years ago. However, in typical Grandmom style, she treasured every moment we spent with her. Her and I spent Sunday morning participating in exercises and saying the rosary. We then joined others for a party at Uncle CJ's and Aunt Linda's. Grandmom enjoyed her day and unfortunately we had to depart early Monday morning. My sincerest thanks to CJ and Linda for another wonderful stay and it was so wonderful to see everyone who made it! We are looking forward to being with Grandmom again in March. We love you, Grandmom! Our love to all!


First meeting

Brady meets his Uncle Jim and cousin Andrew

Grandmom, Brady, and Missy

Four generations together!

No comments: