Tuesday, March 06, 2007




THE RESULTS ARE IN: It's a boy!

We are very happy to report that Baby Cook #2 is a healthy baby boy! It was unmistakable today as we were able to see all body parts involved. He weighs 11 ounces which is typical for a baby at 19 weeks. During the ultrasound, this little guy was extremely active. Both Mommy and Daddy are very happy that Carter will be having a brother. I have to admit that a little bit of shock set in as I pondered if I had enough energy for a lifetime full of football and smelly socks but then I realized that we are truly blessed. And as Jim put it so eloquently, "for now, Mommy will remain the princess!" Our love to all!

3 comments:

Household6 said...

Funny, Greg tells me the same thing! I always tell him that if we have a girl, I become the QUEEN!!! Maybe us "Leppert" girls (you know what I mean) are just not meant to have girls....we'll have to continue to test our theory with Anna, Emily, and Steph!!

Love,

Heather

Unknown said...

Congratulations Missy! That's great news.

Steph said...

Congrats, Jim & Princess Missy! Hey, sista, in lieu of baby gifts, I think you should start a food bank...between the household of boys and dogs, you've got a pack of chow hounds on your hands!

Love you!
-Steph